Bass Sox Mercer is open for business and will continue to provide each of our clients with superior legal service. However, as the rapid spread of the COVID-19 virus continues, we must do our part to help minimize any possible exposure or spread of this virus to our clients, BSM attorneys, staff and our families. To that end, we are implementing the following precautions.
- We are prohibiting all visitors and non-employees from coming to our offices in an effort to reduce the risk of exposure to the virus.
- All attorney travel and face to face meetings have been suspended until further notice.
- We will continue to receive mail and packages at our offices. However, we encourage utilization of electronic communications when possible.
- Solid contingency and continuity plans are in place to transition our entire enterprise to a remote-work scenario at a moment’s notice, if necessary.
- Our existing IT infrastructure has been tested to ensure the security of all firm files and communications in the event of a transition to remote work.
- We have instituted a robust plan for personal hygiene at work.
- We continue to monitor information from the CDC, WHO and state and local governments and will make workplace safety decisions accordingly.
As always, we will continue to be fully available to you via email, text and telephone, and we will respond timely to your inquiries and requests. We will also continue to monitor Court-mandated delays and restrictions and will update our calendaring and strategies to best protect your interests.
We are grateful for our clients and friends and thank each of you for your continued trust in Bass Sox Mercer. If you have any concerns, we encourage you to reach out to us. You can find your attorney’s direct contact information at www.dealerlawyer.com.
The foregoing information is provided for educational purposes only and is not to be construed or interpreted as legal advice